The LARPY Awards Judges Panel
2ND ANNUAL LARPY Award Judges - APRIL / MAY 2008
Judges are chosen throughout the year from those nominated and by invitation. NOMINATE Judge. Judges must reveal there affiliations to the Show Council and may not have a submission in the show.
Goal of the Judges Panel:
* To have a diverse panel of up to 9 people.
* Carefully consider each submission
* Rate each entry from 5-10 (10 being highest)
* Each judge evaluates each entry
* Each judge ranks each entry on a scale from 5 to 10, 10 being the best.
* Add all of the ranks given by each judge, and thus the winners are determined.
* Be Mature and responsible.
* Cannot be an Entrant in the show the year they are a judge.
* Be Well known among the area, preferably region, where they live.
* Remain neutral, fair and unbiased in rating entries.
* Encourage everyone to submit entries into the LARP Awards.
* Become the regional LARP representatives to the groups around you.
* Actively promote all LARP industry projects.
For example, as a Judge, you would need to keep posting every few weeks to the nearby LARP forums encouraging them to get there video camera's out and create solo and group action sequences, in good garb and with high quality props. You will also actively promote the other vanguard efforts to unite the LARP Organizations such as the Conquest America country-wide LARP event and the LARP Magazine
PREVIOUS LARP Award Show Judges
The 1ST ANNUAL LARPY Award Judges - APRIL 30, 2006
LARPY, LARPIES, LARP Awards, are trademarks of NERO International Holding Co., Inc., All Rights Reserved
NERO« is the registered trademark of NERO International Holding Co., Inc., All Rights Reserved